|Biblio at UGent (Academic Bibliography and Institutional Archive of Ghent University)|
|Address:||Gent University, Rozier 9, 9000 Gent|
|Location:||Latitude: 51.055600 & Longitude: 3.738600, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a university repository providing access to the publication output of the institution.Some items are not available as full-text. The site interface is in English. Registered users can set up email alerts to notify them of newly added relevant content.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||174313 items (2013-06-17)|
|Content:||Articles; Theses; Unpublished; Books; Multimedia|
|Languages:||English; French; Dutch|
|Contacts:||1. email@example.com, Site Administrator, Tel. 092-643851|
2. biblio@UGent.be, Administrator
|OpenDOAR ID:||330Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH & Policies - |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/330/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies defined
- No retention period defined.
- No functional specification policy has been defined.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- No withdrawal policy defined.
- Withdrawn items are deleted entirely from the database.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- No closure policy defined.