|SOCR (Statistics Online Computational Resources)|
|Organisation:||University of California, Los Angeles|
|Location:||Latitude: 34.053290 & Longitude: -118.245030, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a subject based repository containing educational software and learning materials relevant to people working in the realms of statistics and probability. The site is supported with background materials and guidance, although it requires a reasonable comprehension of the subject matter to be fully understood.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Subjects:||Mathematics and Statistics; Computers and IT|
|Content:||Datasets; Learning Objects; Multimedia; Software; Special|
|Contacts:||Ivo Dinov (email@example.com), Site Administrator|
|Remarks:||Special items include: Objects hosted on other sites.|
|OpenDOAR ID:||1001, Last reviewed: 2010-04-16 - Missing data is needed for: Number of items, OAI-PMH & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/1001/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities:
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Computers and IT
- The repository is restricted to:
- Learning Objects
- Multimedia and audio-visual materials
- Other special item types
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.