|Organisation:||Oregon State University (OSU)|
|Address:||Corvallis, OR 97330|
|Location:||Latitude: 44.564600 & Longitude: -123.262000, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a university repository providing access to the publication output of the institution. As well as theses & dissertations the two major collections of materials on this site are divided into those concerned with natural resources and all other subjects researched at the institute. A large amount of the material is of historical interest, covering as it does over 100 years of issues in natural history, forestry and the environment in the region. A certain level of encryption and security is embedded in the site which may cause some users accessibility problems. RSS feeds are available for anyone interested in keeping up-to-date with newly added materials. The interface is in English.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||59090 items (2017-03-30)|
|Software:||DSpace, Version: 3.0|
|Subjects:||Multidisciplinary; Agriculture, Food and Veterinary|
|Content:||Articles; Conferences; Theses; Unpublished; Books; Datasets; Learning Objects|
|OpenDOAR ID:||108, Last reviewed: 2014-06-10 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/108/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Re-use of full data items permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
- reproduced, displayed or performed, and given to third parties
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
- the original copyright statement is given
- the original rights permission statement is given
- the content is not changed in any way
- For more information see webpage: http://cdss.library.oregonstate.edu/sa-termsofuse.
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository holds all types of materials.
- For more information, please see webpage: http://cdss.library.oregonstate.edu/sa-faq#types
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by academic staff, registered students, and employees of the institution
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.