|Organisation:||Wright State University|
|Address:||3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy, Dayton, Ohio, 45435|
|Location:||Latitude: 39.827110 & Longitude: -84.022060, Google Map|
|Tel.:||+1 (937) 775-2312|
|Fax:||+1 (937) 775-3663|
|Description:||CORE Scholar is an institutional repository which collects and makes available the scholarly output of WSU faculty, staff, and students as well local, regional, and WSU heritage material. The interface is in English.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||34672 items (2017-03-23)|
|Software:||Digital Commons, Version: 1.6.2|
|Subjects:||Fine and Performing Arts|
|Content:||Articles; Multimedia; Special|
|Contacts:||Jane Wildermuth (firstname.lastname@example.org), Administrator|
|Remarks:||Special items include: Pictures of Exhibitions.|
|OpenDOAR ID:||1301, Last reviewed: 2014-05-14 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/1301/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository holds all types of materials.
- For more information, please see webpage: http://corescholar.libraries.wright.edu/content_guidelines.html
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members, academic staff, registered students, and employees of the organisation, or their delegated agents.
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- For more information see webpage: http://corescholar.libraries.wright.edu/content_guidelines.html
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.