|FOundation LIterature Online (FOLIO)|
Indiana University - Purdue University, Indianapolis (IUPUI)
|Address:||420 University Blvd., Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-5196|
|Location:||Latitude: 39.774100 & Longitude: -86.175900, Google Map|
|Description:||This site provides access to foundation-sponsored research reports and publications covering the full scope of philanthropic activity. FOLIO, a project of the Foundation Center and the IUPUI University Library’s Ruth Lilly Special Collections and Archives, preserves and makes accessible material indexed in the Foundation Center’s PubHub. Users may set up RSS feeds to be alerted to new content.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||1268 items (2017-03-23)|
|Subjects:||Ecology and Environment; Health and Medicine; Fine and Performing Arts; Philosophy and Religion; Social Sciences General; Education; Law and Politics; Management and Planning|
|Contacts:||Brenda Burk (firstname.lastname@example.org), Administrator|
|OpenDOAR ID:||1360, Last reviewed: 2012-05-14 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH, Software & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/1360/
Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Policy not found
Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Policy not found
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: https://folio.iupui.edu/copyright
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No retention period defined.
- No functional specification policy has been defined.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- Items may be removed at the request of the author/copyright holder.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
- Legal requirements and proven violations
- National Security
- institues discretion
- Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories.
- The metadata of withdrawn items will not be searchable.
- No closure policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: https://folio.iupui.edu/withdrawal