Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Policy not found
Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Policy not found
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
Grade: Content policies defined
Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- The repository holds all types of materials.
- Deposited items may include:
- submitted versions (as sent to journals for peer-review)
- accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts)
- published versions (publisher-created files)
- For more information, please see webpage: http://eprints.internano.org/information.html
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
No submission-data policy defined.
Standardised Preservation Policy
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- Items will be retained indefinitely.
- The repository will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- Items may be removed at the request of the author/copyright holder.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
- Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
- authors request
- Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories.
- If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
- No closure policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: http://eprints.internano.org/information.html