|DASH (Digital Access to Scholarship at Harvard)|
|Address:||Massachusetts Hall, Cambridge, MA 02138|
|Location:||Latitude: 42.377003 & Longitude: -71.116660, Google Map|
|Description:||This site provides access to the research output of the institution, in relation to its faculty open access policies. Users may set up RSS feeds to be alerted to new content. The interface is in English. Provides links to other repositories at Harvard.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||35561 items (2017-03-30)|
|Contacts:||Office for Scholarly Communication (firstname.lastname@example.org), Administrator|
|OpenDOAR ID:||1586, Last reviewed: 2014-06-16 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/1586/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Commercial metadata re-use permitted
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially provided the repository is mentioned.
- For more information, please see webpage: http://openmetadata.lib.harvard.edu/content/digital-access-scholarship-harvard-dash-dataset
Grade: Re-use of full data items permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
- reproduced, displayed or performed, and given to third parties
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the original copyright statement is given
- the original rights permission statement is given
- For more information see webpage: https://osc.hul.harvard.edu/dash/termsofuse.
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository holds all types of materials.
- Deposited items may include:
- submitted versions (as sent to journals for peer-review)
- accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts)
- published versions (publisher-created files)
- For more information, please see webpage: http://osc.hul.harvard.edu/DASH/dash-copyright-faq.php
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members, academic staff, and registered students of the institution, or their delegated agents.
- Eligible depositors must deposit bibliographic metadata for all their publications.
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is not checked.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- For more information see webpage: http://osc.hul.harvard.edu/DASH/dash-procedure-faq.php
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.