|IUBio Software Archive|
|Organisation:||Department of Biology|
Indiana University (IU)
|Address:||107 S. Indiana Ave, Bloomington, IN 47405-7000|
|Location:||Latitude: 39.167950 & Longitude: -86.521320, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a subject based repository for open source software for use in the field of bioinformatics. The material on this site is a subset of that available on the IUBio Archive site and has been harvested automatically. As such there may be errors on this site. The interface is in English.|
|Type:||Institutional - Broken|
|Size:||441 items (2014-08-14)|
|Software:||EPrints, Version: 2.2.1|
|Subjects:||Biology and Biochemistry; Chemistry and Chemical Technology|
|Contacts:||firstname.lastname@example.org, Site Administrator|
|OpenDOAR ID:||183, Last reviewed: 2014-08-14 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/183/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities:
- Biology and Biochemistry
- Library and Information Science
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.