|Jefferson Digital Commons|
|Organisation:||Academic & Instructional Support & Resources|
Thomas Jefferson University
|Address:||1020 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107|
|Location:||Latitude: 39.951600 & Longitude: -75.163800, Google Map|
|Description:||Piloted in 2005 this serves a number of repository purposes for the institution including providing access to faculty work, student produced materials and as a university press. Registered users who do not have to be institutional members can set up RSS feeds and email alerts to notify them of new content addition. The site is well designed and is supported by a range of useful additional documents and information resources.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||12387 items (2017-04-21)|
|Subjects:||Biology and Biochemistry; Health and Medicine; Psychology|
|Content:||Articles; Conferences; Unpublished; Books; Datasets; Learning Objects; Multimedia; Special|
|Contacts:||Ann Koopman (email@example.com), Site Administrator|
|Remarks:||Partners: Academic & Instructional Support & Resources (ASIR)|
|OpenDOAR ID:||194, Last reviewed: 2014-08-18 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/194/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Commercial metadata re-use permitted
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
Grade: Harvesting full data items by robots prohibited
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
provided the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be harvested by robots
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the institution, or their delegated agents.
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: http://jdc.jefferson.edu/faq.html#faq-a
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.