|Organisation:||National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)|
|Description:||The Materials Digital Library repository is collects together materials from a number of institutions associated with research in materials science. Registered users can set up email alerts to notify them of newly added relevant content. The interface is in English.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Size:||101 items (2017-04-21)|
|Software:||DSpace, Version: 3.2|
|Subjects:||Chemistry and Chemical Technology; Physics and Astronomy; Mechanical Engineering and Materials|
|Content:||Articles; Multimedia; Software|
|Contacts:||1. Laura Bartolo (email@example.com), Associate Professor, Tel. 330-672-1691|
2. Cathy S Lowe (firstname.lastname@example.org), Project Manager, Tel. 330.672.0038
|Remarks:||Partners: National Science Foundation (NSF), National Science Digital Library (NSDL), Materials Science and Engineering Laboratory at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (MSEL/NIST), Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT);University of Michigan, University of Colorado at Boulder|
|OpenDOAR ID:||210, Last reviewed: 2016-08-26 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/210/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities:
- Chemistry and Chemical Technology
- Physics and Astronomy
- Mechanical Engineering and Materials
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.