|NELLCO Legal Scholarship Repository (NELLCO)|
|Organisation:||New England Law Library Consortium|
|Address:||9 Drummer Rd, Keene, NH 03431|
|Location:||Latitude: 42.956100 & Longitude: -72.307400, Google Map|
|Description:||Brings together scholarly materials produced by faculty members, and in limited cases students, at NELLCO member Schools of Law. Registered users, not limited to institutional members, can set up email alerts to notify them of newly added relevant content. An option to select from any number of predefined subject areas, rather than a saved search in this respect, is possible. The interface is in English.|
|Type:||Aggregating - Operational|
|Size:||58350 items (2017-03-30)|
|Subjects:||Law and Politics|
|Content:||Conferences; Unpublished; Special|
|Remarks:||Special items include: Student essays|
|OpenDOAR ID:||224, Last reviewed: 2014-08-20 - Missing data is needed for: Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/224/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Commercial metadata re-use permitted
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
Grade: Harvesting full data items by robots prohibited
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
provided the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be harvested by robots
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.