|OhioLINK Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Center|
|Organisation:||Ohio Library and Information Network (OhioLINK)|
|Address:||35 E. Chestnut Stree, 8th floor, Columbus, OH 43215-2541|
|Location:||Latitude: 39.967400 & Longitude: -83.000400, Google Map|
|Description:||Repository for material graduating masters and doctoral members of OhioLINK universities. Whilst all relevant theses are listed on the site with abstracts and bibliographic details, not all are available in full-text. This site is supported with background information. The interface is in English.|
|Type:||Aggregating - Operational|
|Size:||52053 items (2015-03-02)|
|Contacts:||Emily Flynn (email@example.com), Administrator|
|Remarks:||OhioLINK member universities (Ashland University, Bowling Green State University, Case Western Reserve University, Cedarville University, Kent State University, Marietta College, Medical University of Ohio, Miami University, Ohio State University, Ohio University, University of Akron, University of Cincinnati, University of Toledo, Wright State University, Youngstown State University|
|OpenDOAR ID:||231, Last reviewed: 2014-10-24 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/231/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Commercial metadata re-use permitted
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
Grade: Rights vary for the re-use of full data items
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
provided the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Some full items are individually tagged with different rights permissions and conditions.
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- The repository is restricted to:Theses and dissertations
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by registered students of the subject community
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is checked by internal subject specialists.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.