|Scholars Commons @ Laurier|
|Organisation:||Wilfrid Laurier University|
|Location:||Latitude: 43.473900 & Longitude: -80.526100, Google Map|
|Description:||This site provides access to the research out of the institution. The interface is available in English.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||5354 items (2017-04-27)|
|Subjects:||Science General; Biology and Biochemistry; Chemistry and Chemical Technology; Ecology and Environment; Mathematics and Statistics; Arts and Humanities General; Geography and Regional Studies; History and Archaeology; Philosophy and Religion; Social Sciences General; Law and Politics; Psychology|
|Contacts:||Caitlin Bakker (email@example.com), Administrator|
|OpenDOAR ID:||2314, Last reviewed: 2011-10-14 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/2314/
Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Policy not found
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
Grade: Rights vary for the re-use of full data items
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
- reproduced, displayed or performed, and given to third parties in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
- the content is not changed in any way
- Some full items are individually tagged with different rights permissions and conditions.
- For more information see webpage: http://scholars.wlu.ca/policies.html#policies-1.
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository holds all types of materials.
- For more information, please see webpage: scholars.wlu.ca/policies.html#policies-2
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by academic staff, registered students, and employees of the institution
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: scholars.wlu.ca/policies.html#policies-2
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- Items will be retained indefinitely.
- The repository will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- It may not be possible to guarantee the readability of some unusual file formats.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- Items may be removed at the request of the author/copyright holder, but this is strongly discouraged.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
- Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
- Legal requirements and proven violations
- Falsified research
- Violations of university policies
- Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories.
- Changes to deposited items are not permitted.
- If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
- No closure policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: http://scholars.wlu.ca/policies.html#policies-7