|Organisation:||Caltech (California Institute of Technology)|
|Address:||1200 E California, Mail Code 1-32, Pasadena, CA 91125|
|Location:||Latitude: 34.137700 & Longitude: -118.125300, Google Map|
|Description:||This site provides access to the output of conferences. Users may set up Atom and RSS feeds to be alerted to new content. The interface is available in English.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||239 items (2017-03-23)|
|Software:||EPrints, Version: 3.1.3|
|Remarks:||CaltechCONF is part of CODA, the Caltech Collection of Open Digital Archives, managed by Caltech Library Services.|
|OpenDOAR ID:||2475, Last reviewed: 2012-05-08 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/2475/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes
Grade: Harvesting full data items by robots prohibited
Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
- reproduced, displayed or performed, and given to third parties
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be harvested by robots except transiently for full-text indexing
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
Grade: Content policies unknown
Policy not found
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
Grade: Submission policies defined
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the institution
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is checked by internal subject specialists.
- No embargo policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies unknown
Policy not found