Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Policy not found
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
Grade: Rights vary for the re-use of full data items
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
provided the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Some full items are individually tagged with different rights permissions and conditions.
Grade: Content policies defined
Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository holds all types of materials.
- Deposited items may include:
- submitted versions (as sent to journals for peer-review)
- accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts)
- published versions (publisher-created files)
- For more information, please see webpage: http://digitalcommons.pepperdine.edu/pepperdine_digital_commons_policy.pdf
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Policy not found
Standardised Preservation Policy
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No retention period defined.
- No functional specification policy has been defined.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- Items may be removed at the request of the author/copyright holder, but this is strongly discouraged.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
- Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
- Legal requirements and proven violations
- No deletion method for withdrawn items defined.
- URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories.
- No closure policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: http://digitalcommons.pepperdine.edu/pepperdine_digital_commons_policy.pdf