Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy unclearly stated
Policy not found
Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
Grade: Full data item policies unknown
Policy not found
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository holds all types of materials.
- Principal Languages: Spanish
- For more information, please see webpage: http://quijote.biblio.iteso.mx/rei/politicas/tipos_contenido
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the institution, or their delegated agents.
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No retention period defined.
- No functional specification policy has been defined.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- Items may be removed at the request of the author/copyright holder.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
- Journal publishers' rules
- Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
- Legal requirements and proven violations
- National Security
- to update a version of an article
- No deletion method for withdrawn items defined.
- No closure policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: http://quijote.biblio.iteso.mx/rei/politicas/retiro_contenidos