|Rhodes eResearch Repository (ReRR)|
|Organisation:||Rhodes University Library|
|Address:||P.O. Box 184, Grahamstown 6140|
|Location:||Latitude: -33.266670 & Longitude: 26.483330, Google Map|
|Description:||University repository providing access to the publication output of the institution. Registered users can set up email alerts to notify them of newly added relevant content.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||4096 items (2014-08-04)|
|Software:||EPrints, Version: 3.3.7|
|Content:||Articles; Conferences; Theses|
|Contacts:||Roelien Clarke (email@example.com), Administrator|
|OpenDOAR ID:||277, Last reviewed: 2012-09-20 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/277/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
- The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission.
Grade: Re-use of full data items permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- the original copyright statement is given
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the institution, or their delegated agents.
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.