|Scholarship Repository of Florida Institute of Technology|
|Organisation:||Florida Institute of Technology|
|Address:||150 W. University Blvd., Melbourne, FL 32901|
|Location:||Latitude: 28.060100 & Longitude: -80.624400, Google Map|
|Tel.:||+1 (321) 674-8000|
|Description:||The Scholarship Repository of Florida Institute of Technology provides permanent, open access to journal articles, research reports, conference papers, data sets, theses and dissertations, and other scholarly works created by Florida Institute of Technology faculty and students. The interface is in English and contains RSS feeds to alert the user to new content.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||1238 items (2017-04-27)|
|Software:||DSpace, Version: 4.0|
|Content:||Articles; Conferences; Theses; Unpublished; Datasets|
|Contacts:||Holly Miller (email@example.com), Administrator|
|OpenDOAR ID:||3021, Last reviewed: 2014-04-01 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/3021/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.