|Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository|
|Organisation:||The Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International|
|Address:||550 W. North Street, Indianapolis, IN 4620|
|Location:||Latitude: 39.768400 & Longitude: -86.158100, Google Map|
|Description:||This is a repository which contains nursing related research and evidence-based practice materials on a worldwide level. It is hosted by the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) which is head-quartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. the interface is in English.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||28092 items (2017-04-27)|
|Subjects:||Health and Medicine|
|Content:||Articles; Conferences; Theses; Unpublished; Learning Objects|
|Contacts:||Kimberly Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org), Administrator|
|Remarks:||Many records are still abstract only, but there are many presentations available and the written reports are peer reviewed prior to deposit.|
|OpenDOAR ID:||3091, Last reviewed: 2014-06-18 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/3091/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies unknown
Policy not found
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities: Health and Medicine
- The repository holds all types of materials.
- Deposited items may include:
- submitted versions (as sent to journals for peer-review)
- accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts)
- published versions (publisher-created files)
- For more information, please see webpage: http://www.nursinglibrary.org/vhl/pages/FAQ.html
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by academic staff, registered students, and employees of the subject community, or their delegated agents.
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is checked by internal subject specialists.
- No embargo policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: http://www.nursinglibrary.org/vhl/pages/FAQ.html
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No retention period defined.
- No functional specification policy has been defined.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- Items may not normally be removed from the repository.
- Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories, with:
- a link to a replacement version, where available
- No closure policy defined.