|Organisation:||Nova Southeastern University|
|Address:||3301 College Avenue, Fort-Lauderdale-Davie, Florida|
|Location:||Latitude: 26.078600 & Longitude: -80.243500, Google Map|
|Description:||NSU Works is a service of the Nova Southeastern University (NSU) Libraries. NSU Works brings together all of the university’s research, scholarly and creative works in a centralized location with the aim of preserving and providing online open access to these works. The interface is in English and contains an RSS feed to alert users to new content.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||20267 items (2016-05-03)|
|Subjects:||Mathematics and Statistics; Physics and Astronomy; Health and Medicine; Arts and Humanities General; Social Sciences General; Education|
|Content:||Articles; Conferences; Theses; Unpublished; Books; Datasets; Learning Objects; Multimedia|
|Contacts:||1. Keri Baker (email@example.com), Administrator|
2. firstname.lastname@example.org, Administrator
|OpenDOAR ID:||3111, Last reviewed: 2016-05-03 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/3111/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
- For more information, please see webpage: http://nsuworks.nova.edu/copyright.html
Grade: Re-use of full data items permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
- reproduced, and displayed or performed
- for personal research or study, or educational purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- For more information see webpage: http://nsuworks.nova.edu/copyright.html.
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository holds all types of materials.
- Deposited items may include:
- submitted versions (as sent to journals for peer-review)
- accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts)
- published versions (publisher-created files)
- Principal Languages: English
- For more information, please see webpage: http://demo.nsu.bepress.com/faq.html#faq-1
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the organisation, or their delegated agents.
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- The administrator only vets items for the eligibility of authors/depositors, and relevance to the scope of the repository
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- For more information see webpage: http://demo.nsu.bepress.com/faq.html#faq-1
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.