|Getty Search Gateway|
|Address:||1200 Getty Center Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90049-1679|
|Location:||Latitude: 34.077200 & Longitude: -118.473900, Google Map|
|Tel.:||+1 (310) 440-7300|
|Description:||The Getty Search Gateway allows users to search across several of the Getty repositories, including collections databases, library catalogues, collection inventories, and archival finding aids. Certain images are available for free download under the Getty's Open Content Program.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||87692 items (2014-07-18)|
|OpenDOAR ID:||3116, Last reviewed: 2014-07-18 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH, Software, Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/3116/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Commercial re-use of full data items permitted
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
- reproduced, displayed or performed, given to third parties, and stored in a database in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, not-for-profit, or commercial purposes without prior permission or charge.
- For more information see webpage: http://search.getty.edu/gateway/about.html.
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository is restricted to:
- Multimedia and audio-visual materials
- Special materials: images
- For more information, please see webpage: http://search.getty.edu/gateway/about.html
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.