|Organisation:||Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory|
|Address:||Cold Spring Harbor, NY|
|Location:||Latitude: 40.858400 & Longitude: -73.465000, Google Map|
|Description:||bioRxiv is a free online archive and distribution service for unpublished preprints in the life sciences. It is operated by Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, a not-for-profit research and educational institution. The interface is in English and it contains RSS feeds to give users access to articles on specific subjects.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Size:||1254 items (2015-03-17)|
|Software:||Drupal, Version: 7|
|Subjects:||Biology and Biochemistry; Health and Medicine|
|OpenDOAR ID:||3118, Last reviewed: 2015-03-17 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH, Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/3118/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.