|Botanicus Digital Library|
|Organisation:||Missouri Botanical Garden|
|Address:||4500 Shaw Ave, St Louis, MO 63110|
|Location:||Latitude: 38.616851 & Longitude: -90.262863, Google Map|
|Description:||Botanicus is a freely accessible resource to historic botanical literature from the Missouri Botanical Garden Library. The interface is in English and it contains an RSS feed to alert users to new additions.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Size:||2026 items (2017-03-23)|
|Subjects:||Biology and Biochemistry|
|Languages:||English; German; Latin; Spanish|
|OpenDOAR ID:||3151, Last reviewed: 2014-08-26 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH, Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/3151/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Re-use of full data items permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
- reproduced in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- For more information see webpage: http://www.botanicus.org/Copyright.aspx.
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository is restricted to:Books, chapters and sections
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.