|Research Online at MacEwan (RO@M)|
|Location:||Latitude: 53.546300 & Longitude: -113.508500, Google Map|
|Description:||A digital collection of research, scholarship, and creative works by MacEwan University faculty, students, and staff.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||898 items (2017-05-18)|
|Subjects:||Health and Medicine; Arts and Humanities General; Fine and Performing Arts; Business and Economics; Education|
|Contacts:||Robyn Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org), Administrator, Tel. 780-633-3478|
|OpenDOAR ID:||3161, Last reviewed: 2015-03-10 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/3161/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Rights vary for the re-use of full data items
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
- reproduced, displayed or performed, and given to third parties in any format or medium
- for personal research or study purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
- Full items must not be harvested by robots except transiently for full-text indexing or citation analysis
- Some full items are individually tagged with different rights permissions and conditions.
- For more information see webpage: http://roam.macewan.ca/about/terms_of_use#access.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
- For more information, please see webpage: http://roam.macewan.ca/about/terms_of_use#content
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members, academic staff, and registered students of the institution, or their delegated agents.
- Eligible depositors must deposit full texts of all their publications, although they may delay making them publicly visible to comply with publishers' embargos.
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- Items can be deposited at any time, but will not be made publicly visible until any publishers' or funders' embargo period has expired.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- For more information see webpage: http://roam.macewan.ca/about
Grade: Preservation policies defined
- Items will be retained indefinitely.
- The repository will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- Items will be migrated to new file formats where necessary.
- It may not be possible to guarantee the readability of some unusual file formats.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- Items may be removed at the request of the author/copyright holder, but this is strongly discouraged.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
- Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
- Legal requirements and proven violations
- National Security
- Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- The metadata of withdrawn items will not be searchable.
- In the event of the repository being closed down, the database will be transferred to another appropriate archive.
- For more information see webpage: http://roam.macewan.ca/about/terms_of_use