|repository.iit (Illinois Institute of Technology’s institutional repository)|
|Organisation:||Illinois Institute of Technology|
|Address:||3300 South Federal Street, Chicago, IL 60616-3793|
|Location:||Latitude: 41.834300 & Longitude: -87.626700, Google Map|
|Description:||Repository.iit supports cross-disciplinary collaboration by collecting, preserving, disseminating, and providing persistent and reliable access to all faculty, staff, and student digital research and scholarship. Supported and maintained by the Paul V. Galvin Library, repository.iit also preserves library and archival collections, and serves as a living archive for other materials representing the many diverse aspects of the IIT community.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||3508 items (2017-03-23)|
|Subjects:||Agriculture, Food and Veterinary; Technology General|
|Content:||Articles; Theses; Unpublished; Datasets; Learning Objects; Multimedia; Patents|
|Contacts:||Adam Strohm (firstname.lastname@example.org), Administrator|
|OpenDOAR ID:||3175, Last reviewed: 2015-03-11 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/3175/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository holds all types of materials.
- Deposited items may include:
- accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts)
- published versions (publisher-created files)
- Principal Languages: English
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.