|Organisation:||Institut national de la recherche scientifique|
|Address:||490, rue de la Couronne, Quebec, G1K 9A9|
|Location:||Latitude: 46.803300 & Longitude: -71.242800, Google Map|
|Description:||INRS space is the institutional digital repository of the National Institute of Scientific Research . It contains theses and dissertations, as well as reports and other documents that INRS has the right to broadcast. It conforms to the standards of the Open Archive Initiative (OAI), applied by the digital repository of this type. The documents filed therein are more easily identifiable and accessible in the best web tools, which favors their circulation and, therefore, the visibility and impact of the work for which they are derived.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||3575 items (2017-03-23)|
|Contacts:||Jean-Daniel Bourgault (email@example.com), Administrator|
|OpenDOAR ID:||3185, Last reviewed: 2015-03-12 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/3185/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Re-use of full data items permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
- for personal research or study, or educational purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.