|Tufts Digital Library|
|Address:||Medford, MA 02155|
|Location:||Latitude: 42.424900 & Longitude: -71.110300, Google Map|
|Tel.:||+1 617 628 5000|
|Description:||The Tufts Digital Library is the result of a collaboration between Digital Collections and Archives (DCA) and Tufts Technology Services Educational and Scholarly Technology Services (ESTS). TDL collections support teaching and research at Tufts University and feature digital resources created by members of the Tufts community of enduring value. Not all materials in the TDL are made available to the public. While many resources in the TDL are part of the DCA’s permanent collections, some are stored under the terms of our long-term storage services|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||5248 items (2015-03-19)|
|Content:||Articles; Theses; Datasets; Multimedia; Special|
|OpenDOAR ID:||3249, Last reviewed: 2015-03-19 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH, Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/3249/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.