|Chapman University Digital Commons|
|Address:||1 University Dr, Orange, CA|
|Location:||Latitude: 33.792400 & Longitude: -117.851200, Google Map|
|Description:||Chapman University Digital Commons is a home for the scholarship, publications, archives, and creative expression of Chapman University’s faculty, students, and staff.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||14445 items (2017-04-27)|
|Content:||Articles; Conferences; Theses; Books; Datasets; Multimedia; Special|
|Contacts:||Kristin Laughtin-Dunker (email@example.com/), Administrator|
|OpenDOAR ID:||3278, Last reviewed: 2015-03-24 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/3278/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Re-use of full data items permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
provided the original rights permission statement is given
- reproduced, displayed or performed, and stored in a database in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository holds all types of materials.
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the institution, or their delegated agents.
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- Items may not be deposited until any publishers' or funders' embargo period has expired.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- Items will be retained indefinitely.
- No functional specification policy has been defined.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- Items may be removed at the request of the author/copyright holder.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
- No deletion method for withdrawn items defined.
- If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
- There will be links between earlier and later versions, with the most recent version clearly identified.
- No closure policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: http://digitalcommons.chapman.edu/submissionpolicies.pdf