|Mount Royal University Institutional Repository (MRUIR)|
|Organisation:||Mount Royal University|
|Address:||4825 Mount Royal Gate SW, Calgary, Alberta, T3E 6K6|
|Location:||Latitude: 51.012500 & Longitude: -114.132600, Google Map|
|Description:||The Mount Royal University Institutional Repository (MRUIR) contains the scholarship, research, and intellectual contributions of the Mount Royal University community. The repository aims to preserve, promote, and provide free and open access to the work done at the University.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||185 items (2017-03-23)|
|Contacts:||Richard Hayman (email@example.com), Administrator|
|OpenDOAR ID:||3298, Last reviewed: 2015-03-26 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/3298/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.