Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Re-use of full data items permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
provided the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- For more information see webpage: http://www.framingham.edu/henry-whittemore-library/documents/rights-and-terms-of-use-for-material-posted-in-digital-commons-at-framingham-state-university.pdf.
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository holds all types of materials.
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the institution
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- If the repository receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
- For more information see webpage: http://www.framingham.edu/henry-whittemore-library/documents/rights-and-terms-of-use-for-material-posted-in-digital-commons-at-framingham-state-university.pdf
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.