|Address:||Princeton, New Jersey 08544|
|Location:||Latitude: 40.344000 & Longitude: -74.651400, Google Map|
|Tel.:||+1 (609) 258-3000|
|Description:||DataSpace is a digital repository meant for both archiving and publicly disseminating digital data which are the result of research, academic, or administrative work performed by members of the Princeton University community. DataSpace will promote awareness of the data and address concerns for ensuring the long-term availability of data in the repository. the interface is in English and includes RSS feeds to alert users to new content.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||71285 items (2017-04-21)|
|Contacts:||Monika Mevenkamp (email@example.com), Administrator|
|OpenDOAR ID:||3373, Last reviewed: 2015-06-03 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/3373/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.