|Organisation:||Jean and Alexander Heard Library|
|Address:||419 21st Avenue, South Nashville, TN 37240-0007|
|Location:||Latitude: 36.146900 & Longitude: -86.801000, Google Map|
|Description:||This site provides access to the research output of the institution. Registered users can set up email alerts to notify them on new content additions. A range of supporting and background documents pertaining to the repository are freely available from the homepage of the site. previously known as VU e-Archive.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||7418 items (2017-03-23)|
|Content:||Articles; Theses; Unpublished; Books; Datasets; Learning Objects; Special|
|Contacts:||1. Ed Warga (email@example.com), Administrator|
2. Ed Warga (firstname.lastname@example.org), Suggester
|Remarks:||Special items include musical scores and podcasts|
|OpenDOAR ID:||364, Last reviewed: 2013-09-09 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/364/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository holds all types of materials.
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by academic staff, and registered students of the institution
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.