|Organisation:||Department of Applied Economics|
University of Minnesota (U of M)
|Address:||1035 Heller Hall, 271 - 19th Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55455|
|Location:||Latitude: 44.978560 & Longitude: -93.265270, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a subject based repository collecting materials relating to agriculture and applied economics from 1965 to the present day. Users may set up RSS feeds to be alerted to new content. The interface is in English.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Size:||105282 items (2017-03-30)|
|Subjects:||Agriculture, Food and Veterinary; Business and Economics|
|Content:||Articles; Conferences; Unpublished; Special|
|Contacts:||1. Julie Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org), Administrator|
2. Louise Letnes (email@example.com), Site Administrator (Economics)
3. firstname.lastname@example.org, Administrator
|OpenDOAR ID:||389, Last reviewed: 2012-05-04 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/389/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities:
- Agriculture, Food and Veterinary
- Ecology and Environment
- Business and Economics
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the subject community, or their delegated agents.
- The administrator only vets items for the eligibility of authors/depositors, and relevance to the scope of the repository
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.