Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the institution, or their delegated agents.
- The administrator only vets items for the eligibility of authors/depositors, and relevance to the scope of the repository
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is not checked.
- No embargo policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies defined
- Items will be retained indefinitely.
- The repository is working with external partners to backup items in external archives
- No file preservation policy defined.
- Items may be removed at the request of the author/copyright holder.
- Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories.
- The metadata of withdrawn items will not be searchable.
- In the event of the repository being closed down, items will be returned to their originators.