|American Museum of Natural History Scientific Publications (AMNH Publications)|
|Organisation:||American Museum of Natural History (AMNH)|
|Address:||Central Park West at 79th St., New York, NY 10024|
|Location:||Latitude: 40.756000 & Longitude: -73.986900, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a institutional repository providing access to the publication output of the museum's scientific endeavours. The site includes articles in current and past issues of the AMNH scientific series. As such the material available here covers over a century of research in the anthropological, and natural history domains.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||6252 items (2015-06-29)|
|Software:||DSpace, Version: 1.7.3|
|Subjects:||Earth and Planetary Sciences; History and Archaeology; Social Sciences General|
|OpenDOAR ID:||395, Last reviewed: 2013-10-09 - Missing data is needed for: Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/395/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.