|Organisation:||Information Sciences Library|
University of Pittsburgh (UP)
|Address:||4200 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, PA 15260|
|Location:||Latitude: 40.443900 & Longitude: -79.953900, Google Map|
|Description:||This is a subject based repository with materials largely comprising CAC (Clinical Aphasiology Conferences) conference papers from 1972 to present day. Not all items listed are available as full text, and many are bibliographic entries only or link to external service providers (e.g. e-journal sites) which may or may not be available to external users, depending upon local or personal subscriptions.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Size:||1665 items (2017-03-23)|
|Software:||EPrints, Version: 2.2.1|
|Subjects:||Health and Medicine|
|Contacts:||firstname.lastname@example.org, Site Administrator|
|OpenDOAR ID:||397, Last reviewed: 2009-03-13 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/397/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities: Health and Medicine
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies defined
- No retention period defined.
- No functional specification policy has been defined.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- No withdrawal policy defined.
- Withdrawn items are deleted entirely from the database.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- No closure policy defined.