|Caltech Theses and Dissertations|
|Organisation:||Caltech (California Institute of Technology)|
|Address:||1200 E California, Mail Code 1-32, Pasadena, CA 91125|
|Location:||Latitude: 34.137700 & Longitude: -118.125300, Google Map|
|Description:||This is an institutional repository providing access to the student theses produced at the university. By the nature of the university the majority of the theses available on this site are in areas of applied science, mathematics and technology. However, a small number of social science related theses are mounted on this site. Users may set up Atom and RSS feeds to be alerted to new content. the interface is in English.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||8726 items (2017-03-30)|
|Software:||EPrints, Version: 3.1.3|
|Subjects:||Science General; Technology General; Social Sciences General|
|OpenDOAR ID:||40, Last reviewed: 2014-05-23 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/40/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies defined
- No retention period defined.
- No functional specification policy has been defined.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- No withdrawal policy defined.
- Withdrawn items are deleted entirely from the database.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are not retained.
- No closure policy defined.