Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Rights vary for the re-use of full data items
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Access to some or all full items is controlled.
- All full items are individually tagged with differing rights permissions and conditions.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies unknown
No OAI-PMH policy currently defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- Items will be retained indefinitely.
- The repository will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- Items will be migrated to new file formats where necessary.
- The repository regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
- Items may be removed at the request of the author/copyright holder, but this is strongly discouraged.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include Journal publishers' rules
- Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories.
- Errata and corrigenda lists may be included with the original record if required.
- If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
- No closure policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: http://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/about/deepbluepreservation.jsp