|Digital Repository at the University of Maryland (DRUM)|
|Organisation:||University of Maryland|
|Address:||College Park, Maryland, 20742|
|Location:||Latitude: 38.990000 & Longitude: -76.940000, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a university repository providing access to the publication output of the institution. Registered users can set up email alerts to notify them of newly added relevant content. A certain level of encryption and security is embedded in the site. This may cause some users accessibility problems. The site is well supported with documentation and background information. The interface is in English.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||18646 items (2017-04-27)|
|Software:||DSpace, Version: 4.1.0|
|Content:||Articles; Theses; Unpublished|
|Contacts:||Terry Owen (email@example.com), Administrator, Tel. 301-314-1328|
|OpenDOAR ID:||427, Last reviewed: 2016-09-30 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/427/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
- The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission.
- For more information, please see webpage: http://drum.lib.umd.edu/page/about
Grade: Re-use of full data items permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
- the content is not changed in any way
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- For more information see webpage: http://drum.lib.umd.edu/page/about.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by academic staff of the institution
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- The administrator only vets items for relevance to the scope of the repository, and valid layout & format
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If the repository receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- Items will be retained indefinitely.
- The repository will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- Items will be migrated to new file formats where necessary.
- It may not be possible to guarantee the readability of some unusual file formats.
- The repository is working with external partners to convert or migrate file formats
- The repository regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
- No withdrawal policy defined.
- No deletion method for withdrawn items defined.
- Changes to deposited items are not permitted.
- No closure policy defined.