|DigitalCommons@Robert W. Woodruff Library|
|Organisation:||Robert W. Woodruff Library|
Atlanta University Center
|Address:||111 James P. Brawley Drive, SW, Atlanta|
|Location:||Latitude: 33.754500 & Longitude: -84.389700, Google Map|
|Description:||While this site is designed as an institutional repository, currently only material created by the library staff has been deposited. Registered users, not limited to institutional members, can set up email alerts to notify them of newly added relevant content.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||7219 items (2017-05-18)|
|Content:||Articles; Unpublished; Special|
|OpenDOAR ID:||434, Last reviewed: 2012-06-13 - Missing data is needed for: Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/434/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Commercial metadata re-use permitted
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
Grade: Harvesting full data items by robots prohibited
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Access to some or all full items is controlled.
- Single copies of full items can be:
provided the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be harvested by robots
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.