Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members, academic staff, and registered students of the organisation
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is not checked.
- No embargo policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: http://digitalriceprojects.pbworks.com/w/page/86368345/RDSA%20Deposit%20Guidelines
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- Items will be retained indefinitely.
- The repository will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- The repository regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
- No withdrawal policy defined.
- No deletion method for withdrawn items defined.
- Items are allocated a checksum to facilitate the detection of alterations.
- No closure policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: http://digitalriceprojects.pbworks.com/w/page/44763477/Digital%20Preservation%20Support