|DSpace at SUNY|
|Organisation:||State University of New York (SUNY)|
|Address:||State University Plaza, 353 Broadway, Albany, NY 12246|
|Location:||Latitude: 41.740900 & Longitude: -74.082100, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a university repository providing access to the publication output of the institution. Registered users can set up email alerts to notify them of newly added relevant content. The site is especially rich in photographs and images of educational, scholarly and general interest as they make up the vast majority of items archived. The interface is in English and contains RSS feeds to alert users of new content.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||25121 items (2017-03-23)|
|Software:||DSpace, Version: 1.7.1|
|Content:||Theses; Unpublished; Multimedia|
|Contacts:||1. Victoria Ossenfort (Victoria.Ossenfort@suny.edu), Administrator|
2. Laura K. Murray (Laura.Murray@suny.edu), Administrator
|OpenDOAR ID:||452, Last reviewed: 2015-09-01 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/452/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.