|Organisation:||Oklahoma State University Library|
Oklahoma State University
|Address:||Stillwater, OK 74078-1071|
|Location:||Latitude: 36.116220 & Longitude: -97.058650, Google Map|
|Description:||This site provides access to the digitised collections of the institution, including research papers, theses and dissertations. The interface is available in English.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||62216 items (2017-04-27)|
|Content:||Articles; Conferences; Theses; Unpublished; Special|
|OpenDOAR ID:||460, Last reviewed: 2012-07-16 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH, Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/460/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Commercial metadata re-use permitted
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
Grade: Harvesting full data items by robots prohibited
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Access to some or all full items is controlled.
- Single copies of full items can be:
provided the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be harvested by robots
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.