|HELIN Digital Commons|
|Organisation:||HELIN Library Consortium (HELIN)|
|Location:||Latitude: 41.557300 & Longitude: -71.497900, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a institutional consortia repository providing access to the publication output of the HELIN Consortium institutions. It is notable that while eleven academic libraries and fifteen health science libraries make up this group, currently only seven of them have deposited materials searchable via this site. Whilst the majority of the materials accessed via this site are hosted on the individual member repositories, there are materials pertaining to the HELIN Consortium archived on this server. Many theses & dissertations are only freely accessible for the first 24 pages to external users. However, beyond the first 24 pages theses are not openly accessible to non-institutional members. Subscribers to Digital Dissertations will be able to read the full-text. A RSS feed is available for anyone interested in keeping up-to-date with newly added materials. Special items include: Student project reports & essays|
|Type:||Aggregating - Operational|
|Size:||24119 items (2017-03-23)|
|Content:||Articles; References; Conferences; Theses; Unpublished; Books; Special|
|OpenDOAR ID:||483, Last reviewed: 2012-06-11 - Missing data is needed for: Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/483/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Commercial metadata re-use permitted
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
Grade: Harvesting full data items by robots prohibited
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be harvested by robots
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities: Multidisciplinary
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.