Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Commercial metadata re-use permitted
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially
Grade: Commercial re-use of full data items permitted
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
- reproduced, displayed or performed, given to third parties, and stored in a database in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, not-for-profit, or commercial purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository is restricted to:
- Other special item types
- Special materials: Unclassified, unrestricted technical reports published at the Marshall Space Flight Center.
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the organisation
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is checked by internal subject specialists.
- No embargo policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.