|Iowa Publications Online (IPO)|
State of Iowa (Iowa)
|Address:||1112 East Grand Avenue, Des Moines, Iowa 50319|
|Location:||Latitude: 41.592890 & Longitude: -93.600080, Google Map|
|Description:||This is an organisational repository collecting and making available materials of interest materials from Iowa State agencies to the general public. As such the repository contains materials pertaining the work and regulations of the state government of interest to local businesses, educational establishments, health workers, lawyers and those employed in recreation and tourism.|
|Type:||Governmental - Operational|
|Size:||21934 items (2017-03-30)|
|Software:||EPrints, Version: 3.0.3|
|Subjects:||Business and Economics; Law and Politics|
|Contacts:||1. Margaret Noon (firstname.lastname@example.org), Site Administrator|
2. Barbara Corson (email@example.com), Iowa Publications Online Project Manager, Tel. 515-281-4352
|Remarks:||Special items include: Newsletters, Governmental documentation.|
|OpenDOAR ID:||504, Last reviewed: 2008-05-02 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/504/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.