|Johnson Technical Reports Server (JTRS)|
|Organisation:||NASA Johnson Space Centre (JSC)|
|Address:||2101 NASA Parkway Houston, TX 77058|
|Location:||Latitude: 29.760000 & Longitude: -95.362500, Google Map|
|Description:||This is a subject based organisational repository containing technical reports from 1993 to the present day. Detailed bibliographic information is available for all 190+ reports, however as of this writing only 153 items are available in a readable open access format. This repository forms part of the NASA Technical Report Server.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||428 items (2016-11-23)|
|Subjects:||Computers and IT; Electrical and Electronic Engineering; Mechanical Engineering and Materials|
|Contacts:||Laura L Gross (email@example.com), NASA Responsible Offical|
|OpenDOAR ID:||507, Last reviewed: 2012-07-26 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/507/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.