|Kansas State Publications Archival Collection (KSPACe)|
|Organisation:||Center for Historical Research|
Kansas State Historical Society (KSHS)
|Address:||Reference Dept, 6425 SW Sixth Avenue, Topeka KS 66615-1099|
|Location:||Latitude: 39.047400 & Longitude: -95.681500, Google Map|
|Description:||This is a governmental repository containing publications from the Kansas state government, initially focussing on a particular selection of reports. Material may be browsed, in addition to the usual options, by agencies, legislature or courts. Registered users can set up email alerts to notify them of newly added relevant content.|
|Type:||Governmental - Operational|
|Size:||23459 items (2013-09-16)|
|Subjects:||Social Sciences General|
|Remarks:||Partners: Kansas State Historical Society, Kansas State Library
Special items include: Governmental documentation|
|OpenDOAR ID:||509, Last reviewed: 2011-10-18 - Missing data is needed for: Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/509/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.