|Organisation:||Lamar Soutter Library|
University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMASS)
|Address:||55 Lake Avenue North, Worcester, MA 01655|
|Location:||Latitude: 42.271300 & Longitude: -71.798700, Google Map|
|Description:||University repository providing access to the publication output of the institution. Includes a highlighted paper of the day. Not all items are available as full text, and many are bibliographic entries only or links to external service providers. Registered users, not limited to institutional members, can set up email alerts or an RSS feed to notify them of newly added relevant content.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||18596 items (2017-03-23)|
|Subjects:||Health and Medicine; Library and Information Science|
|Content:||Articles; References; Theses; Books|
|Contacts:||Robert Vander Hart (Robert.VanderHart@umassmed.edu), Electronic Resources Librarian, Tel. 508 856 3290|
|OpenDOAR ID:||544, Last reviewed: 2012-06-18 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/544/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Commercial metadata re-use permitted
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
Grade: Harvesting full data items by robots prohibited
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Access to some or all full items is controlled.
- Single copies of full items can be:
provided the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be harvested by robots
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.