University of Rhode Island
|Location:||Latitude: 41.480050 & Longitude: -71.521660, Google Map|
|Description:||University repository providing access to the scholarly output of the institution. Includes faculty publications, electronic theses and dissertations, student projects, University publications and records, course content, Open Access journals, and more.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||16473 items (2017-04-27)|
|Content:||References; Conferences; Theses; Special|
|Contacts:||Julia Lovett (email@example.com), Administrator|
|Remarks:||Special items include: Student project reports|
|OpenDOAR ID:||590, Last reviewed: 2016-05-18 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/590/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Commercial metadata re-use permitted
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
Grade: Harvesting full data items by robots prohibited
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Access to some or all full items is controlled.
- Single copies of full items can be:
provided the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be harvested by robots
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.